Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shout Out to the UNCLES

Sorry for the lack of postings, but there's been a bad stomach bug going through this house. I managed to escape from it, but the boys (including Eric) were all super sick. Eric was home for the long weekend and ended up being sick for part of it. I thought the boys were all better yesterday, but then Connor exploded all over the kitchen. Once again, I thought they were better this afternoon, but Connor exploded in his bed during his nap. I think his problem is dehydration right now since he's having maybe one wet diaper per day. I just set out some sprite to let it get flat, and I plan on giving that to him in a few hours. He seems playful and happy, but he just can't seem to rehydrate. Pray for me...this has been a super rough week! Here are a few pictures of me and the boys. I've been doing anything I can think of to keep them happy!!!




ANYWAYS...

My brother in law felt a little left out when the boys weren't able to pick him out in his picture. Well...we've been practicing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That made my day.

Reunion 2008 said...

Mine TOO Where is Ben?