Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow in NC???

That's right...it is snowing in NC for the first time since we moved here almost 5 years ago. Well, it's flurried from time to time, but nothing has actually accumulated. What's so funny about this is that all the schools were cancelled before I went to bed last night!!!! If this were Florence, we'd be going to school, and I know Eric would be going to school where he grew up in PA as well. Mother's Day Out is also cancelled along with a lot of other day cares...which I find surprising. I have to go cancel the appointments I had today :( The boys and I are still going to run a few errands that I HAVE to do today. Then I'm going to bundle them up, cover their shoes with plastic bags and let them have some fun in the snow. I'm not sure how they will respond...you know I'll post pictures though!

The car is covered...not sure if I even have a scraper anymore!!!


The house looks pretty with a light blanket of snow

Here's a view down towards the cul-de-sac..notice the lack of snow on the roads! HAHA

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It's beautiful isn't it! I'm excited too! I took a lot of pictures of downtwon Durham from my office building this morning.

The Wietholder's said...

Enjoy the snow...Lucas loved it last year!! :-) We are still waiting on our snow for this year...

Reunion 2008 said...

I loved every photo and video. Just an exciting time for the boys and they will actually be able to see themselves later and remember.