Sunday, January 11, 2009

He Did it!!!

CONNOR POOPED ON THE POTTY!!!!! And NO I didn't take a picture of it. I wouldn't say that we're in full swing on potty training. I know for a fact that they aren't ready for it. However, when I hear them or see them making the "I'm pooping indicators" I've been stopping whatever I'm doing and putting them on the potty. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not expecting them to be potty trained for a while, but it doesn't hurt to start now! They like to sit on their potties in the living room...pants on of course. The potty is more of a toy than a toilet, but it's all about introduction right now. Now I really need to go to the Apple Crate and see if they have any nut free chocolate. I'm ALL about bribing them with chocolate when they use the potty!

WAY TO GO C-MAN!