Saturday, August 9, 2008

Surprise Reception

My coworker, Audra, and her boyfriend Greg got hitched on July 4th. Greg and my other coworkers threw a surprise reception together for Audra. Needless to say, she was very surprised...especially when Greg presented her with her diamond ring...heart shaped and absolutely beautiful!

Me and the hubby...



I LOVE to do pottery! It's become a tradition to make my friends a wedding plate when they get married. I just made one for Renee, who I work with, in June so there's no way I could leave Audra out. While we were sitting at dinner, I had Donna, another coworker, ask me to make one for her daughter who will be getting married in a few weeks. I should start advertising these things and selling them for a profit! Here's Audra and her "Danko Original" wedding plate. I use ceramic letters to spell the names at the top, paint a bride and groom in the middle, and write est. and then the wedding date. So cute!

1 comment:

casadefred said...

You guys look gorgeous in your picture!