Saturday, August 9, 2008

Leash Up???

Now that the boys are super mobile and running everywhere, it's getting harder and harder to go places. We can always put them in the stroller, but that doesn't last long. Plus, if we go somewhere that is kid-friendly, we want them to be able to be active. So, I decided to but them a baby leash, AKA "harness." I've always had mixed emotions about these things, but now that I have 2 running boys, I think they are a good idea. Obviously, they are not meant to "choke" the baby like you do with a dog. I would rather someone judge me for using the harness than to lose my child. Since we are going to the Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic tomorrow at Pinehurst, it's going to be a good day to test these out. We're also going to the natural science museum in Raleigh on Monday, so hopefully these will work out. The boys will like to museum better if they can walk around and see/touch the exhibit.

Brandon has the monkey...and didn't mind it too much...while....

Connor has the bear and HATED IT! I have a feeling he won't mind it when we're out on the green tomorrow and he's able to walk freely.
Both boys are battling some allergies right now. Poor Connor is leaking out of his nose and eyes...poor baby. I put them down at 10 this morning, left to run a few errands, hit the gym, pick up my formal gown, and rushed home to help Eric with lunch. When I got home, all 3 of my boys were fast asleep. The boys continued to sleep until 130!!! Nice long nap. I'll let everyone know how the harnesses work tomorrow.

No comments: