Sunday, August 24, 2008

Comings and Goings

We made it safely to KY and are having a really good time. The trip was pretty good except for the last 2 hours. The boys were just whiny. My sisters, nephews and brother in laws were all in town as well, so we decided it would be a good time to take some family pictures. Who knows when we'll all be in the same place at the same time again. Eric and I are going to relax over the rest of the week and will be heading to PA Thursday maybe. We might try to hit the Cincy zoo on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Back Row - Grandma Karen, Bridget (my sis) Jason (her hubby), Grandpa Don
Middle Row - Gabe (Ann's Hubby) Ann, (my sis) me, and Eric (my hubby)
Front Row - Noah, Benjamin (Ann and Gabe's boys), Brandon and Connor (my boys)

Hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad your having a wonderful time - I lvoe the family photo.

The Wietholder's said...

I love the photo!!! So happy to hear you arrived safely and everything is going well. Have safe travels!

The Girberts said...

Wow! It's crazy to think how we are all grown up with husbands and children. I still remember the first time we met in 6th grade in Mr. Neely's science class. Crazy how time flies!