Friday, August 1, 2008

A/C is BACK ON!

After almost 2 full days of 95 degree weather INSIDE my house, our brand new A/C system is up and running. I took the boys to the mall to walk around and get some A/C yesterday afternoon, but was abruptly forced to leave due to a severely embarrassing tantrum from none other than my Connor-man. As soon as I managed to get the heck out of public and into the parking lot, he stopped. Toddler-hood...we have arrived! I called Eric to check on the status at home and he told me not to bring the boys to the house and that it would be another 3 hours or so until it would be completed. A big THANK YOU shout out to my twin mommy buddy Theresa for allowing us to come to her house and letting our twindles be crazy until after dinner time. She treated us to some homemade pizza and a whole lotta salad! My boys were very well behaved while we were there...even without their much needed afternoon nap! The workers have to come back today to fix the gas hookup to the water heater...we don't have any hot water right now. Who the heck needs hot water when it's been in the 90's INSIDE the house? I'm taking the boys to MDO, then I'm going to hit the gym for a workout and just shower there. I sure hope this brand spankin' new system is worth all of this HOTNESS!!!

No comments: