Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just an Update

Life has been so busy lately that squeezing in computer time is hard. I've been really busy making cakes and other goodies people have ordered from me, taking the boys to story time, and going to the park A LOT! They are so full of energy that I go crazy if I can't get them to the park on a daily basis to run off some energy. Eric is really busy with his residency and not home much. He was actually able to help me with bedtime last night. I forget what it's like to have help! We got them bathed, teeth brushed, books read and down for the night a lot quicker than when I have to do it all by myself.

That's about it. I thought I would post a pic of each of them

Here's Connor after he tried to "stamp" his mouth with the stamp markers. He looked like a little Hitler until I was able to scrub it all off. It took me scrubbing him throughout the day to get it off.
Brandon found one of my sports head bands and put it on his head by himself...then posed for a picture. What a silly goof.

No comments: