Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day at Home

We were stuck in the house all day today, and while I was putting clothes away, the boys found some old Halloween costume hand me downs!!! So...we played dress up. Here are some pics...







We can't do traditional trick or treating because of B's allergies. BOO :( Halloween is a HUGE holiday in our house since its Bridget's birthday. Never fear, we will still do something with them in a "nut free" environment....most likely at a friend's house.

A little update on what we're up to....

Eric is extremely busy and gets home right before bed time most nights. The boys and I are keeping busy with learning letters, numbers, colors and shapes. They are such smart little fellas, I tell ya! I'm looking forward to the fall months to be able to be OUTSIDE! The weather has finally cooled down enough that we don't melt when we walk out the front door. Hope all is well with everyone...and thanks for checking in on us!

No comments: