Thursday, May 10, 2007

Their first pictures

Well, we finally made it to the portrait studio to showcase the boys. Eric made an appt at J C Pennys for 12:20. We arrive about 11:45 only to realize they were running about an hour and a half behind. That's worse than the wait at the doctor's office. With two babies, we don't always have a lot of wiggle room when we schedule things. I walked to the other side of the mall to Sears and was able to walk right in! SO, we packed up the boys and made our way over to Sears. Not only was the photographer really nice, but she captured some awesome pictures of the boys as you can see below.


Brandon smiling so cute!
Connor trying to stay awake
Our sweet boys

5 comments:

casadefred said...

B-E-A UTIFUL!!! I can't wait to get my copies and put in a frame with the other nephews/niece pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! You have two gorgeous boys!!

The Harveys said...

Awwww! They are so cute!! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

TOO BEAUTIFUL I'll bet the top one is Brandon and the 2nd one is Connor. TEE HEE I love the 2 heads together.
G'ma Karen

Unknown said...

Oh that's kind of a funny post. I used to work at a Sears Portrait for a while after I graduated.

I looked at those pictures and thought they looked like Sears backgrounds and poses, but then I read the JC Penny and thought I was just imagining things, but then I read on and realized I was right. LOL.

Babies are so fun to photograph, but it can be really really hard.

We ended up getting behind a lot on Saturdays because everyone would bring in their grumpy 2-year-olds or crying babies and they'd take more than their allotted time just to get the kids to smile.

If you can, I would suggest making appointments on Tuesday afternoons or some other time when no one makes appointments, like weekdays, because then the photographer can take as much time as they want with you.

That last pictures was my favorite pose to take with pretty much any age.

The kids are getting cuter and cuter with every post!