Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Can you "Guess the Danko"

Strangers ask us if the boys are identical all the time. They are really surprised when we say NO and then wonder how we can tell them apart. Eric and I can tell just by looking at them!!! They have very different personalities, cries, and size!!! How good are YOU at telling them apart? Leave a comment trying to guess which is which. I'll give everyone about a week or so, then I'll post the answers in another blog post. DO NOT CHEAT and look at comments other people have left. GOOD LUCK!

Oh yeah...I expect PERFECT SCORES from the grandparents, aunt and uncles. hehe



9 comments:

The Harveys said...

In some pictures they look so much alike they could be identical, then in others they look totally different!! I think the first picture is Brandon and the other is Connor!

Either way, they are both ADORABLE babies! They look like they also have y'alls fun personalities!!

Anonymous said...

TOp one is Brandon (he looks like Eric) and the Bottom one is Connor ( I think he looks bigger)
G'ma Karen

Julie said...

I think the top pic is of little Brandon & the bottom pic is of little Connor....the reason why is because I think that you & Connor share the same skin tone & light complexion :)

Unknown said...

I think Connor is on the bottom and Brandon is on the top. Connor looks like he has a longer face.

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Top one is Brandon and the bottom is Connor...Connor is the chunk o monk...Brandon is more olive tone like Eric

Unknown said...

The top is Brandon and the bottom is Connor. I know this because I met Brandon, so I can pick him out.

To me they look very different, but both so freakin' cute!

casadefred said...

Connor is on the bottom...Brandon is on the top! Can tell b/c of Connor's melon head

Jessica said...

I think the top photo is Brandon - what a cute expression! Bottom photo is Connor.

Anonymous said...

One must look more closely at the mouth!!! HMMM
G'ma KT