Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Can't we all just get along????

I make sure to have a little cuddle time with the both boys each day. It usually consists of a nap on the couch! I need the nap and so do they! The LOVE to snuggle...especially Connor.





Here they are really "exploring" each other. I think Connor is trying to steal Brandon's pacifier to make him mad. Brandon has been extremely fussy over the last week and Connor knows that if he pulls out that pacifier, Brandon will definitely cry. A few moments later...he did just that!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEMPTATION
!!!

Unknown said...

Don't siblings know how to push each other's buttons!
I didn't know they could start that young, though.

casadefred said...

Thanks for all the lovely pictures! I like seeing how much they have changed. I'm getting ansy for my Auntie Bri week in NC!!!!!