Friday, May 25, 2007

Brandon's Narration

Brandon was in such a good mood last night that he asked us to take pictures of him so he can narrate a story to all of the dedicated blog readers. He narrates each picture UNDER the picture....

HI! My name is Brandon. Mommy just took off my clothes to give me a bath. We went to the brigade picnic today and she put yucky sunscreen on me. She also made me wear this STUPID hat. She thought it made me look cute...but I'm not so sure.



Here's my brother Connor. Mommy also stripped him down for the same reason. You're probably wondering why I'm smiling so big. LOOK AT MY BROTHER'S FAT ROLLS...aren't they hilarious????


Ok..I can't stop laughing at Connor's fat rolls. Mommy and Daddy were laughing pretty hard too. Even though Connor has fat rolls and I don't, I still love him.

THE END

3 comments:

The Harveys said...

I LOVE baby fat rolls!! Especially when they make brothers smile big!!!

casadefred said...

hahahahah....Brandon, you are such a great storyteller. I suppose it's only fair that you make fun of Connor b/c he was stealing your paci a few posts back, right?!?!

Jessica said...

I love it, you guys are too funny! He has the greatest expressions and giggly faces!