Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 Year old Pictures and a Museum

Ok DAD, here are your pictures!!!! Silly Grandpa...he started asking me for pictures while I was in the car driving right after we had them taken!

I took the boys to Durham today to get their pictures taken, meet up with my good friend Jessica, eat lunch at a really neat place called Parker and Otis, then hit the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science for the dinosaur exhibit. We had a great day with the exception of Connor and another little boy running into each other HEAD ON! They are both ok, but hit foreheads really hard. I love these North Carolina days when it's sunny and 65 in the middle of February...beautiful day!




















1 comment:

Ann said...

I LOVE the picture of Brandon on the box! Jus LOOK at how handsome I am!

Annie