Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's MARCH already?

I can't believe it's already March! AND...I turn 30 tomorrow...proudly!

This is a very busy week for me! I have a few big cake, cupcake, and cookie orders looming over my head! I've been getting everything together, but there's not much I can really do until Wednesday. I hope I make it through the weekend and that all 3 of my clients will be happy with the end result!

My friend told me about a place called the Resource Lending Library. It's funded by the Partnership for Children and has TONS of items that anyone can check out. It would be a great source of educational activities and tools for homeschooling parents!!! I checked out a few things for the boys. It was hard to choose just a few things!

I got them this "ring" thing that I think is meant for little kids to learn to crawl through. However, it makes a great ball pit and the boys are having a blast playing with it. I would never spend the money on an item like this, but that's what this library is for!





I also picked up a few puppets....Brandon had the caterpillar...which turned into...



Connor's butterfly!



The boys start swim lessons tomorrow! I'm hoping for little fish who love to be in the water. I hope to get some good pictures...but I'm not sure if I have to get in the water with them or not!

No comments: