Saturday, November 21, 2009

Silly Boys

We spend most of our family time together, laughing at the boys. They come up with the funniest things! We pulled in the neighborhood the other night and Brandon says,

"Whoa mommy...lots of houses!"
"Yeah buddy..we see these houses every single day."
" They all have front doors too Mommy"

They were waking up from their naps the other afternoon...and I was sneaking one myself. I heard Brandon yelling at me over the baby monitor..."I LOVE YOU MOMMY...I LOVE YOU MOMMY" he said it over and over! What a nice way to wake up!

Eric came into the boys' room with us after I finished reading their bedtime stories. He picked up Brandon to give him a hug and a kiss and Brandon said to him, "I smell cookies...did you eat one" Eric had just eaten an oreo...so funny! The funniest part is that Brandon got RIGHT UP to Eric's mouth and started sniffing. What a goof!

I asked "Guys what do you want for dinner" B said, "I already ate a star" Me, "You did...I thought they were too far away...what did it taste like." B said, "Squitos" As in mosquitos. Then he told me that lizards eat squitos!


Connor asked me one night, "Mommy, are you happy when you look at my poop?" He was DEAD serious too!

Eric gave them each a hat as a potty prize the other night. We have been DIAPER FREE for one whole week now. No more pull-ups or diapers with the exception of Brandon wearing a diaper at night still. He stays dry during his nap, but it still a little wet at night. Today, they put their hats on, starting singing itsy bitsy spider, in their underwear all while dancing around one of their toys. Don't believe me...



No comments: