Friday, November 6, 2009

HIGHLOWAHA Weekend Challenge

OK, today is the LAST DAY of the Half Time Challenge at HIGHLOWAHA. This challenge is a little different. They are looking for the best RAYving fan. So, you need to deck yourself out in the DANKO DEFENDER blue color sporting your favorite kitchen utensil, with a sign that says you're for the DANKO DEFENDERS...then take a picture of yourself.

Email it to info@highlowaha.com. You have until Sunday at 5 pm CST to submit your picture. If anyone in Fayetteville needs BLUE things, please let me know! I have plenty of blue hair gel left over from the boys' halloween costumes.

Who ever has the most entries will win points and then whoever has the BEST entry will win points. I will try to post my pictures by Saturday on THIS blog so you all can see what I looked like to get some ideas! Dress up your kids, dogs, lizards, Roos (Aunt Jo), chickens, whatever other living beings you may have!

Please help me out with this! Wear a blue shirt and hold a whisk, wear a UK shirt and hold a fork...just don't forget a sign that says DANKO DEFENDERS.

I'm 2 points up so far this week...thanks to all of you for taking time out of your busy schedules to help me. I have some pretty awesome family and friends!

No comments: