Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Camp and Potty Charts

I enrolled the boys in a 2 week long summer camp at Peace Presbyterian Church. It meets every morning from 9 -12. Of course, I had to take a picture of the boys with their backpacks since this is technically a "first day of school." My mom always took pictures of us, and the tradition continues.

This is the first picture...

This is the second one...them telling each other to say CHEESE...

Brandon cried when I left them, but he teacher said he calmed down quickly. When I asked them what they did at camp, here's what they said... "ate crackers" "had water" of course snack time comes up first. They also "read 2 books" "played with katie and jelica" (their twin girl friends" and finally Brandon said he "went for row" I couldn't figure out what he meant until he showed me...he was saying ROLL not ROW. I guess they did some somersaults and such. All in all, they had a good time and I had a nice morning off. They are ready to go back tomorrow.

Here are pictures of the boys and their pottying success...


They get a sticker every time they go on the potty, and once they get 10 stickers they get to pick a prize out of the Potty Prize Box. It's filled with stuff from the dollar aisle at Target! Connor picked a little stuffed bear for his first prize. I think that helped increase Brandon's interest in the whole pottying thing. He actually sat on the potty this afternoon and had success!!!!

Pottying is moving along at a nice slow pace...I'm so proud of them!!!

No comments: