Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

The boys and I drove to Charlotte to see my old neighbor, Bettina. She lives in a beautiful community with ducks, a pool, and beautiful grass!!!! The boys loved playing with Beine, her dog! I was planning on driving home around 2 on Sunday, but was woken up by Brandon getting sick in his bed. He got sick 2 more times so I just packed up and left. He's fine now, so maybe it was a freak thing.










I realized that this was the last trip Connor will be able to sleep in the pack n play. HE'S TOO LONG! So, I went ahead and set up their toddler beds. I really wanted to wait until they were 3, but I need to get them used to sleeping in beds for when I travel to KY in August. Here's the end result of the swap!







They did great during their nap and we'll see how tonight goes. All I know is that I'm super tired and exhausted from lack of sleep. They haven't been sleeping through the night for the last month and it's starting to get to me. Keep your fingers crossed that tonight goes well.

On the potty front, they are doing AMAZING! Connor will be sporting Elmo big boy underwear tomorrow while we're at the house. They are staying dry through the night and at naps. I only used 1 diaper on Connor all day today because every time he went to the potty, his diaper was still dry. On top of that, he's pooping in the potty...and not in his diaper. He likes to flush the potty after I dump from "contents" from the baby potty and say "bye bye poopie, see ya later"

No comments: