Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mom, Look What WE Did!!!

Here are a few pictures of what the boys are doing in camp. Connor LOVES it and doesn't mind when I leave. Brandon, on the other hand, is struggling with separation. He's become a big 'ol momma's boy lately. He will tell Eric, "no, mommy do it" on a lot of things...putting him in his bed, changing his diaper, putting on his shoes, helping him down from his booster seat, getting him out of the car, etc. He was really upset when I left him at camp today, and was still upset when I picked him up. He perked up when they went outside though! I know I put my mom through total hell when she tried to drop me off at Mother's Day Out when I was his age, so I guess I had it coming to me. Nonetheless, I think they enjoy the teachers and their friends. The teachers said they play really well with others, follow directions, and drink out of big boy cups! (They don't allow sippy cups!) Those are all good things to hear since I stay home with them and they don't have a lot of interaction with other kiddos.



I've noticed that they don't have pants on in most of their pictures!!! Sorry about that...it's easier to leave them off when we're at home and trying to use the potty!

I made these struessel cupcakes today...oh my gosh were they good. Don't they look heavenly??

No comments: