Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pics of the Sick Babies :(

Poor Connor! Eric and I held him all day long! Eric did most of the holding while I kept up with Brandon. Connor really didn't eat dinner, which is SO not like him. My boys never pass up a chance to chow down. Once Brandon's ear "popped" and the blood and gunk started coming out, he's been in a pretty good mood...as you can tell from his picture. I went to class tonight while Eric stayed home with the boys. He put them down about 45 minutes early and they didn't seem to mind. I'm not sure if I'm going to take them to Mother's Day Out. I know they aren't contagious or anything, but Connor doesn't need to be there if he's going to cry the whole time, or demand to be held. I can still get all of my normal Friday errands run if I have just one kiddo.

Look at Connor...holding onto Eric. He would hold even tighter if Eric tried to put him down.

Me and my B!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Awe, I hope the little guys get well soon!!!

What classes are you taking?

Jeff, Jayne, Zach and TJ said...

The boys are so blessed to have you both home. Divide & conquer.
LOVE B's hair-do and although you know they don't feel well, the cuddle time is great.

Prayers are on the way for you all.

Love,
Auntie Hayne

The Wietholder's said...

Awe...I love the sweet pic of Eric with Connor!! Holding them takes alot out of you but I have to agree the cuddle time is great.
Hope Connor starts feeling better. Brandon is looking like he feels pretty good.