Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pinterest OBSESSED!

I LOVE PINTEREST! I can find just about anything I want to either make, eat, or to inspire me! I've been looking at all kinds of Easter decorations...more specifically, wreaths! Here's what I made.

You need a wreath which you can find at any craft store (take your 40% off coupon!), glue gun with plenty of glue sticks, 3 large bags of small plastic eggs, a pencil, and a large bag of shiny basket grass.

I started by gluing the eggs on the wreath. Put them on in any direction! There's no right or wrong way.

I wanted to see what the grass would look like, so I shoved some in the spaces between the eggs with the pencil. I went ahead and finished putting the eggs on after that though. It was hard to go from eggs to grass to eggs to grass. It was much easier to just do one at a time

Just continue gluing eggs and then shoving the grass. I put a small dallop of glue on top of each section of grass to try to keep it from falling off the wreath every time I opened my front door. Here's what I got!


And finally, on the door!

No comments: