Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We Made It!

I have never been more excited to come home than I have been this trip! The only thing that would make it better would be if Eric could have joined us. The boys were angels in the car!!!! We only had to stop twice...once to eat breakfast and one more time to gas up and go potty. Connor made it the whole trip...DRY! He's so close to being 100% potty trained.

The boys' little travel beds didn't really work. They kept rolling out of them. So, being the selfless mom that I am, I gave up the most comfortable bed in the house and let them have it. I'm now crashing with Bridget!
Bridget and I took the kiddos to Totter Otterville. It's an indoor/outdoor play place in Johnny's Toys. The last time I went to Johnny's Toys was when I won the "perfect attendance bike" at Yealey Elementary back in 1989! They had a blast!
Me taking B out of the ball pit to go for a potty break
Playing with the water table...
shopping in the grocery store...
setting the table for a meal
playing on the train table...including a conductor vest...
me helping them stack up blocks...
to make them a house of their own to play in...



We are heading to Lexington tomorrow to see some old friends who all have kids now, maybe stop by the horse farm where I used to work, and do dinner with another friend. Should be a great time!

No comments: