Sunday, August 9, 2009

Old Video

Here's an older video that Eric has been bugging me to put up. Once I watched it again, I realize why he's been bugging me about it. It's hilarious! We have a zero tolerance policy for back talking. I have 2 2 1/2 year olds and I'm not going to be talked back to. Connor talked back to Eric and here's what happened...



My favorite part is when he hits the door and complains about hurting his hand RIGHT as he hit the door. They really don't spend too much time in time out anymore, and rarely throw temper tantrums, but it's awesome to catch it on video when they do. We have a few videos of them running around the house, naked, with their towels on their heads, waving their hands in the air, screaming "NAKED BOOTY" over and over. No, I will not upload those to youtube. If you want to see those, and they are HILARIOUS, then you have to come visit.

No comments: