Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to post, but we forgot our camera today! We traveled to the North Carolina State Fair today for the first time ever. Parking was a breeze, the weather was beautiful, and the boys were angels. We pushed our way through the crowds for about 2 hours before I was ready to go. There were so many people there and strollers don't always go well with shoulder to shoulder traffic. I think we are very mindful stroller pushers and always stay out of the way, but not everyone thinks like that. Over all, we had a great time and I'm really glad we decided to make the trip.

The boys are getting into EVERYTHING now. I feel like I have baby proofed my house all over again. They can reach anything and everything on the kitchen table, counters, can open things they didn't use to be able to, and are very inquisitive about everything. They also thoroughly enjoy playing with the vertical blinds in the playroom SO MUCH that they broke one of them. I'm pretty sure I have extras in the garage. It's always somethin'

Hope everyone has a great week. I'm off to bed...it's been a long day.

No comments: