Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August Recap

August went by just as quickly as July did.

Aunt Bridget and Uncle Jason stopped by for a quick visit before heading to Topsail Beach. I managed to sneak away for a short 24 hour trip to the beach with the boys...and wish we could have stayed longer! The boys had a blast!!!







THANKS to Aunt Bridget and Uncle Jason for letting us crash your vacay!





This is typical Connor....soccer cone on his head, Mr Tater Head glasses on his face, and New Orleans beads around his neck. The other day he said to me while swinging at the park.."Mommy, if I fall off this swing, I will hurt my belly button, and will put a band aid on it because THAT'S HOW I ROLL" I cracked up! Yes...this picture above is "how we roll"

The boys start preschool on Tuesday!!!! I found these plain backpacks at Target for $6 a piece. I took the boys to Hobby Lobby to pick out some iron on letters. Actually, I picked the letters and they picked their own sports ball! I wanted them to be able to recognize their own bag, but didn't want their name on the bag for security reasons! Super cute and a great bargain...all for under $20!!! Notice Connor's hand..he was SO excited about his backpack!

No comments: