Monday, October 19, 2009

Smart Fellers

I'm amazed at how smart these little fellas are. They are now saying their alphabet, can count to 20 (which I didn't know and Brandon just spouted off the other day) and are saying such elaborate sentences that it leaves Eric and I with our mouths open! Brandon is making strides every day in regards to potty training, and Connor has been diaper free for almost 2 months now. Although, I had to put one on him last night for a pooping in his pants on purpose while he was in time out. Sigh!

I'm very busy with cakes and keeping up with these 2 boys as well as Eric. He's so unbelievably busy that I'm pretty much running the show around here. We're home a lot now to try and keep the boys as healthy as possible. Friday is flu shot day! This is the last year Brandon will be able to get the shot since the regular flu shot has egg in it. The infant shot doesn't have the live virus in it, but they can only get that shot until they are 2.

I'm looking forward to the holidays and have already started my Christmas shopping for the boys. Honestly, I'm pretty much done! Halloween will be interesting this year. I think I'm going to "plant" candy at my immediate neighbor's houses for the boys. I really want them to be able to take part in the spirit of the holiday, but it could be a life or death issue for Brandon. Smarties and Skittles are good though, so we'll see! I'm making their costumes, so STAY TUNED! At the very least, they are going to be dressed up all day!!!

Enjoy the cute little video that Eric took the other day. Hope everyone is staying healthy and enjoying the nice fall weather.



2 comments:

Danko Grandparents said...

Did they learn this at "Danko University?" Thanks for the cute video!

Wilson Family said...

Ok, so I need serious help with the potty training thing. Cameron is so not interested and I don't think he knows he needs to go before he goes. Does that make sense? What should I do? He will be 3 in Jan. and I really would like him to be potty trained by then. I keep waiting thinking that he will show more interest but he hasn't. Help!!!