Thursday, April 19, 2007

Update

Brandon is finally feeling better! He responded really well to his breathing treatments, and is able to keep food down now. Sometimes, he'll start coughing, then he'll choke, and he'll spit up...more like SPEW up! I thought we had gone all day today without any spitting up, but I spoke too soon. We put the boys to bed, and Brandon was fussing REALLY loud. When I went to check on him, he had spewed up in bed and rubbed his face in it. He had it all over his face, jammies, and hair. Poor little guy.

This is the picture that he'll hate us for later! HAHAHA
Here's Connor looking right at Eric when he snapped a shot. He hit the 10 pound mark this week!
We're starting tummy time for the boys. They try for a few minutes, and then pass out. I just put blankets over them and leave them. We don't wake sleeping babies around here! They moved and scooted to be by each other...how cute! They do the same thing in their crib too.
After a trip to Kohls for some new clothes for me and the boys, we all took a nap. These boys never pass up a good snuggle. Sometimes it's hard to hold them both, but we manage.

3 comments:

casadefred said...

He is so going to hate you for that picture! But thanks for sharing it!! I love the expression he has on his face

Julie said...

Awww Kate :) I love the picture of you and the boys napping together...what a fantastic time in your life, I can't even imagine how happy you must be :)

diana said...

the boys look soooo cute! and healthy! i wish i could see them in person :)