Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Boys Together

Here are a few pictures of the boys together...FINALLY! I would love to hug the person who invented the Boppy pillow! They are perfect to lay the boys in while I'm getting their milk ready or trying to take a potty break. If one was crying, the other was content, then vice versa!


Car seat mania!!!
Connor seems really happy to be home and be by his brother.

At this very moment, 12 am, they are both sleeping soundly in their bedroom. I hope to take a quick hour nap or so before they start to wake up for their next feeding. My next goal is to get them on the same schedule and STICK TO IT! They're eating at the same time, but their sleeping is just a little off. I'm glad my family will be here this weekend to help us ease into caring for 2 newborns at the same time. Bring on the chaos!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! They look like best of friends already!

The Harveys said...

Yeah! I'm so happy you're family is finally ALL together!!!

casadefred said...

Thanks for an amazing weekend!!! Your sons are more beautiful, adorable, and every other word in the book...better yet, PERFECT!

-Auntie Bri & Uncle Jake (aka godparents!)

Anonymous said...

We truly enjoyed ourselves. The boys are perfect and of course very handsome and well behaved. We can't wait to see them again very soon.
Love G'ma Karen