Saturday, March 24, 2007

Our sweet Connor


Here's a recent picture of the Con-man! I spent a few hours in the NICU with him today. Unfortunately, there's a virus going around the NICU now that is a really bad cough and Con-man has it! It sounds like he's coughing from his toes...and when babies cough from their toes, they also throw up. Needless to say, Connor has awesome projectile aim when it comes to spitting up. He peed on me and all over his medical chart and threw up on me twice. I was officially inducted in the the mom hall of fame!!! He didn't have a spell all day today! YAY! We hope to see an improvement in his blood work over the next few days. Oh yeah, he weighs 8 lbs 1 oz now too! I can't believe how big he's getting. His skin is SO soft and creamy looking...I'm pretty sure he's going to be fair skinned like me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!!!
MOM

The Harveys said...

Your little guys are so very, very cute!! We are praying for all the challenges y'all are facing! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Unknown said...

Aww! Hope Connor is feeling better soon.
It was so awesome to see you guys last week! Grandpa and I had such a good time.
It amazes me how you guys manage to keep it together so well. I would not be as good at coping in your situation.
Give Jason's and my love to the babies!