Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Connor's Dollars Worth!

Ok, I snuck a picture in the NICU of Connor and his dollar just for Grandma Karen! I went ahead and put Brandon's picture right underneath so y'all can compare. Connor is out of preemie clothes, but still a little small for newborn size...as you can see below. He's a whopping 6 lbs 4 oz now...FAT BOY! I went to feed him today and he had 2 more "spells" while I was there...:( The neonatologist came in and talked to me a little and wasn't able to give me ANY idea of when he would be coming home. Whenever we find something out we'll be sure to let everyone know.


4 comments:

The Harveys said...

Wow, Kate! All of you are in our daily prayers, with some extra prayers for Connor! Thanks for all of the updates and cute pictures of your very cute little guys!!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou
G'ma Karen

Unknown said...

Your babies are worth so much more than a million $$$!!!

Jessica said...

It's got to be tough not having both your boys home, but keep hanging in there! I am praying for you!