Friday, February 9, 2007

Thursday was a GREAT day!

Thursday was a GREAT day for the Danko babies! I left the NICU to eat lunch with my old coworkers, and when I came back...BRANDON WAS MOVED TO THE STEP DOWN NURSERY!!!! He's officially OFF his IV and is right next to Connor. Eric and I had a rough night on Wednesday with Brandon's nurse, and I left upset, but Eric took care of the issue. I really needed this awesome surprise on Thursday!!! They are becoming more and more snuggly and LOVE it when we cuddle them. They get sad when we have to put them back, but they'll be home soon enough and we can love on them whenever we want to!

Here's Connor again, still sucking away!

Here's Brandon WITHOUT his IV and looking SO cozy in his new nursery right next to his brother

I was glad to get to hold Brandon right after they took off his nasal cannula. The nurse was a little rough with him and he was MAD MAD MAD. Mommy made it all better with a snuggle while he ate lunch!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO AWESOME I LOVE THE SOCKS
GRANDMA KAREN

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, they're beautiful! Congratulations!!
Kim