Thursday, February 22, 2007

The boys FINALLY meet each other!!!

What an awesome day today!!! First of all, it was a sunny 71 degrees outside with a light breeze. Second of all, I'm finally feeling better after my bout with mastitis last week. Third of all, THE BOYS FINALLY GOT TO SEE EACH OTHER!!!!! They were doing so good today that their nurse suggested putting them together and taking some pictures. I was bummed that it was during the day and Eric wasn't able to be there too, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. They look more and more alike each day and that's really obvious in these pictures!

Brandon is on the left (my right) and Connor is on the right (my left)
Brandon was trying to give Connor a kiss! SMOOCH!
Sleeping hard after 2 full bellies.
BABY FEET!!! Who doesn't love baby feet?!?!?!?!?!?!

4 comments:

The Harveys said...

Aaaawwwww!!! EVERYONE looks so great! The boys are filling out well and you look FANTASTIC!!! I think my favorite pictures are the "full belly" smiles!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH HOORAY babies together. And such a pretty momma. We love you and are so excited for you.
Love MOM & DAD

Unknown said...

"Brothers don't shake hands...brothers gotta hug"

By the way, siser, that sweater is awesome on you ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I am one of Julie's very best friends, and I work in a NICU in North Carolina (UNC)so I LOVE looking at your photos. They are doing fabulous for how early they were...especially for being two white boys! I'm sure you've heard that white boys are very wimpy when it comes to being in the NICU. You're doing great with them so keep up the good work! :)
~Dawn