Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April is almost GONE!

I know I have been super slack in posting, but life it super crazy!

I still cannot upload pictures on here. If any fellow google bloggers have some advice on how to get them loaded, I would appreciate it. I wonder if I need to update any part of this blogger site...hmmmmm...

The boys are keeping me extremely busy...all three of them! We are still taking swim lessons twice a week and trying to see Eric those nights either at clinic, or he tries to come watch them swim if his schedule permits. We got a different swim teacher for the month of April and Brandon is making BIG strides with her. He obviously did not trust last month's teacher because of his incident. Aliza is great with them and the class is only 4 kids instead of 5.

I registered the boys for preschool for the fall. I wasn't going to, but with Eric's schedule being SOOO busy I really need a little break. So, they are going to preschool at a local Presbyterian church 2 days a week. It is a 100% nut free facility (YAY), it comes highly recommended from one of the boys' NICU nurses, and feels very "homey" with sweet teachers and a nice balance of structure and education. I can still take them to Mother's Day Out on Fridays if I need an extra day to get things done. This summer, I plan on taking them to a few summer camps as well! They are a week long from 9-12. They have a theme each week. The last week is dinosaurs, so they will definitely be going to that one!

I recently accepted a position on the Officers' Spouses' Club in Membership. I will be in charge of a big membership drive in August and then maintaining new members through out the year. I'm very excited to be a part of this organization with the hopes to get more wives from the dental corp involved! The meetings and luncheons will coincide with the boys preschool times so I won't have to worry about childcare for them. It's a win-win situation!

I'm still making cakes for all kinds of people! I make about 2-3 a month. It's a nice balance for me to be able to make a few cakes, have a little spending money in my pocket, and still stay home with the boys. Can't beat that! I have a few pictures I need to put up on my Goodies Blog...but once again, time isn't always on my side.

Eric is still very busy with his work...there's not much more to say about that!

No comments: