Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Quick Update

Hey readers! We went to Myrtle Beach for a quick family vacation this weekend. The boys were angels and we had a great time visiting with some friends of ours who are stationed in New York. They have 5 year old triplets and a 15 month old. We have some really cute pictures, and I promise to post those soon. The boys hated the indoor pool, but loved feeding the birds and playing in the sand.

Brandon is scheduled to have his second round of tubes and an adenoidectomy Friday morning. I spent the morning at his ENT for pre-op and then on to the outpatient clinic for preregistration. I'm pretty sure Connor has an ear infection too, and scheduled an appointment for him first thing tomorrow morning. It's always something!!!!

Also, I loaded a program to the blog that tracks who views it. It's amazing to see WHO is looking at our blog, WHERE they are from, and HOW long they stay on the site. I have readers from Colorado, to Pensacola, across the ocean to Israel. It's really interesting to see the statistics. I wonder why some people look at it and how others even know about it. Hmmmmm...it's all very interesting.


UPDATE...I just want my devoted readers to know that I think it's fascinating to see where my readers come from. I'm glad that I have such a diverse audience!!! No worries, I'm not planning on making the blog private or anything like that. It's just neat to see who is following our family on our journey through life. KEEP ON READING!!!!

1 comment:

The Wietholder's said...

You know I am loyal reader!! I love my little danko boys....hope they start feeling better and give you a break! :-)