Sunday, January 7, 2007

Baby Bump!

Ok...since I haven't "blogged" in a while, I figured it's about time to put up some more belly shots. The top one is at 26 weeks...

27 weeks.....
and finally...28 weeks.

Right now...I'm starting my 29th week and am starting to actually feel pregnant. I'm a little slower at getting up and down, struggle to tie my shoes, snore like a FIEND, and have trouble sitting at work all day with Righty's head in my ribs! We had another checkup at the doctor on the 3rd, and all is still going really well. I'm not dilated at all, blood pressure good, and heartbeats are strong! We go back for another ultrasound on the 18th to measure their growth. When the doctor measured my belly this week, it had grown 2 WHOLE INCHES in 2 weeks! I'm training someone to take over my position at work, and am looking forward to spending time at home getting the nursery ready. We're hoping these babies stay put for at least 8 more weeks, which would put me at 37 weeks. If I don't go into labor before then, the c-section will be scheduled that first week of March!!! We're starting to get really excited about the changes coming our way. I feel very thankful that this pregnancy has been so uneventful, when multiple birth pregnancies have so many possible complications. I'm still at the gym 3 days a week and attribute that to my healthy pregnancy. The boys are kicking my ribs really hard, so I'm going to go lay on the couch and fold clothes. Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous!

Cory said...

Katie love,

Be so proud of that belly :) Cory and I just love reading your blog posts...makes us feel like we're a part of your life, even though there are like 5 states between us!

Keep sending me those questions and any other concerns you have sweetie. We think of you & Eric everyday!

Kisses,
Jules & Cory